Monday, May 16, 2011

A Further Conclusion

Overall I have learned a lot about the human body.  I think even more than when I took a human anatomy class in high school.  When you draw something, you get a better understanding of it and see it in a new way.  Its weird because now I seem to have this obsession with clavicles and if my friend's clavicles are  visible or not.  I even nicknamed my little sister A Crow Crow because she has extremely bony acromion processes as well as bony clavicles.  Because of this class I think of the body as not only a complete system, but several different parts and forms that make up the entire body.  I definitely benefited from this class and wish I could take life drawing 2 to further my drawing skills and understanding of the human body.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I loved the use of acromion process and clavicles, class was fun! Have a great summer Katye!!

    ReplyDelete